Have you been in business less than 5 years? Are you planning to start a business?
If you answered "Yes" to either of these questions, you don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
Consider this your exclusive invite from Women Entrepreneurs and Sutton Financial Group to attend this Business Owners Seminar.
Date: Thursday, November 27
The subject matter will provide you with a more advanced outlook on business financial planning.
What you will learn:
1. Financial Planning Basics - including insurance and group benefits, wealth accumulation, retirement income planning and succession planning
2. Business Management - including succession planning, buy/sell and shareholder agreements
3. Risk Management - including protecting yourself against catastrophic loss; death, disability or illness of a business owner
4. Goal Planning - including short and long term personal/business goals
5. Dealing with Stress & Personal Lessons - including who has stress and how to reduce it
Space is limited!
Call our office to reserve your spot for this workshop.
Registration Deadline: ____________________
About the Facilitator:
XXXXXXAs a Small Business Coach, Ron Robichaud, co-founder of Happy Entrepreneur Consulting has used this process with entrepreneurs in diverse sectors including manufacturing, tourism and hospitality, agriculture, information technology and retail. The results speak for themselves - increased revenues, increased profits, and entrepreneurs getting the rewards they deserve. Ron has delivered this workshop to entrepreneurs and business development professionals around the world. This workshop is appropriate for businesses at all stages of development. Participants are encouraged to bring their own financial information to assess their current situation and use their new found skills to improve financial outcomes.